In The Community
Innovapost has been a committed supporter of local charities throughout Ottawa, Mississauga and Toronto since the company was founded in 2002. We are very pleased that in that time, Innovapost has gained a reputation as a company that cares about its communities.
To date, Innovapost employees and their families have raised over 1.6 million dollars to support amazing charitable organizations, including: The United Way, Make-A-Wish® Eastern Ontario and the Ottawa 67′s Adopt-A-School Program.
A cornerstone of Innovapost’s charity fundraising efforts is the company’s Community and Charitable Events Committee (CCE). The CCE was formed to create a bottom-up, employee-led team to bring Innovapost into the community and to provide focus and support to those initiatives proposed by our employees.
For more information about Innovapost’s commitment to social and community responsibility, please contact us at: email@example.com.
January 3, 2011
- Innovapost and Make-A-Wish® Eastern Ontario, with the help of their title sponsors, Aim Cohen & Cohen, Data Group of Companies, Velux Canada and DST Engineering, raised $116,846 at the annual Share the Power of a Wish Walk Run held last May 8, 2010 at City Hall in Ottawa. The money raised has granted upwards of [...]
December 24, 2010
- For the third year in a row, Innovapost employees took on the challenge of raising funds for the Shepherds of Good Hope Christmas Hamper program. With the support of the employees and contributions from Innovapost’s Community and Charitable Events (CCE) Committee, we raised $2,895 and helped 14 families in the Ottawa area this Christmas. One [...]
December 15, 2010
- An enthusiastic group of employees from Innovapost’s Enablers People Practice Line, moved by the season of giving, volunteered at the Ottawa Food Bank on Wednesday, December 15. Enabler colleagues from Ottawa and Toronto helped to sort and stack an amazing 22,500 pounds of food in an effort to help fight community hunger. The group was [...]
December 15, 2010
- On Friday, December 10, 2011, a group of Consulting folks gave a helping hand to the Salvation Army Toy Mountain Depot in Ottawa, unloading toys from the delivery trucks, unpacking boxes, sorting and packaging toys, and greeting families as they arrived to pick up toys for their children.
December 7, 2010
- Solar Drive employees embraced the gift of giving this holiday season by supporting needy families and children from the Children’s Aid Christmas Program in Toronto.
Their generous donations allowed them to fulfill the wish lists for two Toronto families and a group of youths (aged 16-20) who rely on the Children’s Aid for their basic necessities. The money collected was used to purchase several pieces of clothing, movie passes, and grocery cards.
November 18, 2010
- Innovapost’s 2010 United Way campaign raised an incredible $289,988.73. The money raised during our Fall Festival campaign in October has pushed Innovapost over the $2 million mark in charitable donations since the company was founded. In fact, Innovapost has donated a total of $2,142,504 since 2002! Our featured charities this year included: The Ottawa Hospital [...]
October 1, 2010
- Innovapost employees raised more than $313,827 for the United Way in their 2009 campaign. This outstanding effort earned them the title of the 10th largest United Way campaign in Ottawa in total dollars raised. Innovapost is the only campaign in the Top 10 with less than 1000 employees. James McCracken, Chairperson for the 2009 United [...]
September 17, 2010
- On August 7 and 8, a group of Innovapost employees participated in the RONA MS Bike Tour. It took our six-member team on a 150 kilometre ride from Ottawa to Kemptville and back. Team members Andy Morrison, Bill Baker, Drew McCutcheon, Natacha Durand, Trevor Connors, and Zoe Frouin raised more than $3,000 for MS. In [...]
August 31, 2010
- On Friday, August 27, our dedicated team of Innovapost volunteers helped raise the roof at a Habitat for Humanity® build site in Carp, Ontario. The build team spent several months fundraising prior to build day, to raise the $5000 that Innovapost pledged to the build. With some help from our Innovapost Community and Charitable Events [...]
July 15, 2010
- For the sixth year “rowing”, Innovapost participated in the 2010 Ottawa Dragon Boat Festival, which took place June 18 – 20. “InnovaBoat” beat their previous race times and placed 8 out of 12 in the High Tech Challenge Cup, and placed 131 overall out of 190 teams. The Dragon Boat Festival raised a grand total of $339,763.88, with Innovapost contributing over $2500 in funds raised.